AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showasin's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortye11
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Showasin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Showasin's GM Application   Showasin's GM Application EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:14 am

Name & IGN: Evan/ShowaSin

Time Zone: EST

Experience with Maple (private or nexon): I played GMS for 2 1/2 years and then between that i've played DagonMS and ABMS!!!

Experience with Java: None, willing to learn

Important Info not cover: I play most of the year (not mostly on holidays) I am always helpful to those in need and never say bad words!

If you were a trial, what could you promise to the server and the members? How would you follow what you promise... (list details and action plans) I will mostly be one and co-operate well, always take wispers and buddys to help others. Giving announcements for one, second just to be friendly. Every person on ABMS deserves an anwser to all there questions, and i'd love to help. Last but not least i will sponser the game to everyone of my friends, including the 4 ive gotten to play, events will be strongly recommended and a hacker free enviornment.

Last edited by Shortye11 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Worker
Worker

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Showasin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showasin's GM Application   Showasin's GM Application EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:14 am

Good luck Showa :]
Back to top Go down

Showasin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1