AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carvahall
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application   Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Name & IGN: Samantha (Sam)- carvahall

Time Zone: EST

Experience with Maple (private or nexon): I've played global for 4 years and started to play private servers in the summer of '08. My friends made a private server but it kinda died. But I had some experience as a Gm (mostly commands). So far I've played global, 7PokerMS, Pro-MS, my friends server, and now AntiBaboMS.

Experience with Java: I'm not that experienced with Java but I'm willing to learn the things that I need to.

Important Info not cover: I'm pretty organized and know how to have fun. I have really different personalitites so I guess you could call me bipolar. I'm a quick learner and I can be reall, REALLY hyper sometimes [just ask john(the time you came over my house with sarah)].

If you were a trial, what could you promise to the server and the members? How would you follow your promise...(list details and action plans): If I were a trial... ummm..... Well, the first thing that comes to mind is better events. I already made some ideas for events........ but that's not important. I'd also actually help people and assist non-Gm people because I know how it's like to be one of em. Being online is something that some Gms don't...... enjoy..... I wouldn't be mean either *cough cough angi*. Well, that's pretty much it. Whoever's picking the trial person..... I'm ready for this position. Oh, and to the other people that are appying for this position Good Luck <3

Last edited by carvahall on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Worker
Worker

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application   Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm

OH YEA SAM! GOOD LUCK! :D
Back to top Go down
carvahall
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application   Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:00 pm

You're really nice. Thanks Karl <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application   Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam's (carvahall) Trial Gm Application
Page 1 of 1