AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipse's GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Worker
Worker

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Eclipse's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse's GM app   Eclipse's GM app EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Name & IGN: Jess, IGN: Eclipse

Time Zone: EST

Experience with Maple (private or nexon): Played for around 6 years, attempted to make my own java private server but failed.

Experience with Java: Erm.. .o-o tried to make my own pserver...? =P

Important Info not cover: Uhm I'm experienced as a GM on my friends' servers and I can handle the workload...=P

If you were a trial, what could you promise to the server and the members?
How would you follow what you promise... (list details and action plans)
Be interactive, catching hackers come second: I will talk to members, treat them friendly and kindly like my own friends, and use the other 40% of my time to catch hackers. O_o erm but i don't think theres many anyway.... so might spend less time.
Make entertaining and great events: try and be creative and create my own events. My ideas will need to be approved before they can be used.
Be an active member: I will arrange my daily schedule fairly so that I can have a good amount of time for maple =P
And most importantly, I will not neglect, or mistreat anyone. =P I will also see how the server can be improved and suggest ideas when they're needed.

=P anyway that's it! o-o
Back to top Go down
Karl
Worker
Worker

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Eclipse's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's GM app   Eclipse's GM app EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:52 pm

whoo go jess
Back to top Go down

Eclipse's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiBaboMS :: Community Forums :: GM Application-
Jump to: