help about marriage/engagement and divorce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ulrak
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: help about marriage/engagement and divorce   Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:37 am

hi guys. im having a problem here please help me out o.O' awhile ago while i was playing MS i went to amoria and obtained my 2 engagement rings from moony. then i ran into the church where you can see the nun and the priest. i talked to the nun and clicked the option 'i want to start the wedding' sumthing like that then i suddenly spawned inside the church. i cant warp out or even spawn to free market o.O' then i talked to the priest and DANG i accidentally married myself LOL! Argh i got the wedding ring in my inventory but the other engagement ring was still there (the other ring didnt change to a wedding ring) since i dont have a bride. now how can i make myself 'unmarried'? i cant even drop/discard my wedding ring and the other engagement ring no matter how i try! help me huhu i dont wanna remain married to myself lol! is there any way like divorce or sumthing? if so then how? o.O' Cry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charizard
CEO
CEO

Male
Number of posts : 408
Headline : Charizard will pwn ur pokemon.
Job : Sex Instructor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: help about marriage/engagement and divorce   Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 pm

you just need to talk to john then i guess

help about marriage/engagement and divorce
Page 1 of 1