AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)

Go down 
+2
Eternity
LanaFeckedYouUp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LanaFeckedYouUp
Worker
Worker
LanaFeckedYouUp

Female
Number of posts : 59
Headline : If you can read this, Lana loves you.
Job : A PRINCESS, BUT NOT JUST A PRINCESS, I AM PRINCESS LANA, PRINCESS OF THE FAIRY PEOPLE.
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) Empty
PostSubject: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Name:Lana

Time Zone:EST

Experience with Maple (private or nexon):I've played global for 3 years, then moved on to private servers since some time in Spring of 2008. I took a break after dagon died, then I found pro-ms, then AntiBabo :]

Experience with Java:I would like to learn even thought I've had no experience whatsoever.

Important Info not covered: Well, I'm a multiemotional person, and I can be wild and quiet when I want to be. (I'm mostly wild most of the time, but don't get me wrong.) I like music. I love lyrics of songs, and i love them so much, I like to share them with my BL through spam :] People say the most immature thing about me is the fact that I like cartoons more than those drama shows. Cartoon's rock, and I like watching them. Got a problem? Take it to court. I ALSO MADE A CRAPPY REPACK SERVER, to see how gm's lives are. It's pretty fun, making items. It took A LOT OF TIME, because it was hard to understand what to do (stupid youtube video) Anyways, so I have somewhat of a gm's experience (atleast with the commands) :] I do know some basics of CSS,and I am also very active, and log on almost everyday and stay on for almost the whole day after school. I stay up til 3:00am or later on weekends if I'm not bored. So that provides this server with someone (OMG, ME) to watch over the kiddies :] Other that that, I'm just a regular teen trying to get through life's bitchy moments. x3

GM'S AND READERS, YOU MUST BE EXHAUSTED, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO STRETCH, you'll need it...You may continue.

If you were a trial, what could you promise to the server and the members?
How would you follow what you promise... (list details and action plans)

Well, everyone seems really bored with this server, as gm's don't do events often, and it's really quiet as the player amount is low. I would take time out of my life (BYE HOMEWORK!<3.) to create an event both time consuming yet fun, and not boring. I would have a schedule for when i should do events as not to have them too close, or too far from each event. I will also provide more help as I don't see those quite often. All i need to do this are cooperating playerrs (LMFAO) which i probably won't get, and just post it's around my desk to remind me. I'd also help ban hackers, and learn the more advanced info of being a gm. If I was a trial gm. I'd deserve fun, but I'd buckle down to business, and always try being kinder, and show the good side of me to the players. The important thing, is to know that players will respect me and I respect them.I spent time, perfecting and polishing this application. I'v edited it a few times, and this is the first time, I've ever tried out for being a trial. Keep this in mind people reading my application, you've seen my annoying, fun side. I need to show people my serious side too. So, John, and all the other gm's or whoever picks trial gms, I HOPE YOU
CONSIDER ME FOR TRIAL GM :D This position would help me realize that life isn't just a game. You just have to trust me on this, readers and gm's. I'm ready for this position.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION. I KNOW I WROTE A LOT, BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY. :]
Hope I become A Trial Gm
Good luck to all<3.

Last edited by LanaFeckedYouUp on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Sexy Ruler of Love
Eternity

Female
Number of posts : 295
Headline : ~a girl filled with love by her hubby~
Job : Crazy Exciting Girl
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:30 pm

good job and thanks for sticking with the format, u can maybe try thinking of event where u can suggest to us if u want! it is good, and Good lUck!
Back to top Go down
Charizard
CEO
CEO
Charizard

Male
Number of posts : 408
Headline : Charizard will pwn ur pokemon.
Job : Sex Instructor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 pm

good job on you application lana
good luck :D
Back to top Go down
LanaFeckedYouUp
Worker
Worker
LanaFeckedYouUp

Female
Job : A PRINCESS, BUT NOT JUST A PRINCESS, I AM PRINCESS LANA, PRINCESS OF THE FAIRY PEOPLE.

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:18 pm

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CANDIDATES <3.

i hope i get trial ;~;
Back to top Go down
XiaoHua
Manager
Manager
XiaoHua

Female
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:53 am

gluck!!!
Back to top Go down
UnicornGummi
Manager
Manager
UnicornGummi

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job : supreme ruler of all llamas
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:45 pm

good luck lanuhhh . ^____^
Back to top Go down
LanaFeckedYouUp
Worker
Worker
LanaFeckedYouUp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:42 pm

tyty everyone :]
Back to top Go down
Mike
Beginner
Beginner
Mike

Male
Number of posts : 10
Job : God's Slave. ;]
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Gratz Lana. :p
Back to top Go down
LanaFeckedYouUp
Worker
Worker
LanaFeckedYouUp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:56 pm

gratz for what. o-o;
Back to top Go down
Mike
Beginner
Beginner
Mike

Male
Number of posts : 10
Job : God's Slave. ;]
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 pm

OOOPZ, wtf am I talking about? My head is all around the place these days. I meant good luck. KILL ME. >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)   Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lana's Gm App (IGN:CONVERSE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiBaboMS :: Community Forums :: GM Application-
Jump to: