AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teaa's GM application =]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmmy
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Teaa's GM application =] Empty
PostSubject: Teaa's GM application =]   Teaa's GM application =] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:17 am

Name: Jimmy

Ign: Teaa

Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) / UTC 10

Experience with Maplestory: I played GMS for approximately 3 years and quit to start play private servers. I started playing ArberMS for about 3 months then I went to Cakestory for about 1 month. Due to the shutdown of these servers i went on to Pro-MS for about half a year and came to Antibabo-MS.

Experience with Java: None. But I'm willing to learn.

Important information not covered: As you all know I played GMS for approximately 3 years and I have discovered most of the hidden streets in maple. Also from watching how all the GMs playing in these private servers I would now know how they operate and communicate. I haven't been active lately because I'm kind of capped and was spending most of my time on Pro-MS but now since i got banned from Pro-MS for smegaing to 3 times I'll be on Antibabo-MS a lot besides from the 25th December until 2nd of January due to I'm going on holidays.

If you were a trial, what could you promise to the server and the members? How would you follow what you
promise... (list details and action plans)

I would dedicate most of my time to help my fellow maplers have fun and enjoy themselves
I would make more events to entertain the people online
I would try my best to do what's good for this server and also try to get more people involved in it

Thank you for reading my GM app and good luck to the others =]
Back to top Go down
UnicornGummi
Manager
Manager
UnicornGummi

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job : supreme ruler of all llamas
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Teaa's GM application =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaa's GM application =]   Teaa's GM application =] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:59 am

GOOD LUCK JIMMYYYY .
Back to top Go down

Teaa's GM application =]
Page 1 of 1