AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BadlList's Trial App

Go down 
+2
LanaFeckedYouUp
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-08

BadlList's Trial App Empty
PostSubject: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Name & IGN:Chris/BadList

Time Zone:-8

Experience with Maple (private or nexon):4 years at nexon till quit sniper then 8 months in some great private server's

Experience with Java:none

Important Info not cover:im a trustworthy guy that will be there for you when u got troubles :] preety active most of the time,weekends ill be on and on after school gets out on weekdays(after 3:00)preety fast learner and always down to try something new.

If you were a trial, what could you promise to the server and the members? How would you follow what you promise... (list details and action plans)
i can promise to the abmsers that ill be active and be a friendly gm to newcomers and always smega if anyone needs any help and folow through with the assistance,fun and fair n creative events i can promise,and i can promise ill be your friend :)

Please follow the proper format to be consider in running this position
mine got deleted O.o
Back to top Go down
LanaFeckedYouUp
Worker
Worker
LanaFeckedYouUp

Female
Number of posts : 59
Headline : If you can read this, Lana loves you.
Job : A PRINCESS, BUT NOT JUST A PRINCESS, I AM PRINCESS LANA, PRINCESS OF THE FAIRY PEOPLE.
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:54 pm

the deadline was like yesterday. o-o;
oh well, if the gm's let it, good luck. :]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Worker
Worker

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:40 pm

GOOD LUCK CHRIS!
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Sexy Ruler of Love
Eternity

Female
Number of posts : 295
Headline : ~a girl filled with love by her hubby~
Job : Crazy Exciting Girl
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:50 am

ur application wouldnt be in consideration! way way pass deadline!
SORRY
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Eternity wrote:
ur application wouldnt be in consideration! way way pass deadline!
SORRY
I think there shouldn't be a deadline implemented. For one, just because applicants turned in their application by the "deadline", dosen't mean they're qualified to become a GM. Also, what if someone who can administer AntiBaboMS well dosen't even get the chance to apply?
It's also good to have qualified applicants ready to become GMs in any case if existing GMs resign or get demoted...

But whatever; It's antibaboMS's admin [it's you i guess? o.o] final choice so I guess regular players like us have no input in such matters. xP
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Worker
Worker

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Lol @ wat yumi said.
Anyway <3 i luv ur app chris <33
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 pm

^Thanks. o.o lol xD
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Sexy Ruler of Love
Eternity

Female
Number of posts : 295
Headline : ~a girl filled with love by her hubby~
Job : Crazy Exciting Girl
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:22 am

the application deadline arent there to stop anyone from applying it is just a date so our members can get their application in so we can find finalist for voting... it isnt there to stop anyone!

also, tat isnt in the right section, u shud put it in the suggestion area! please and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BadlList's Trial App   BadlList's Trial App Empty

Back to top Go down

BadlList's Trial App
Page 1 of 1