AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JawBreakerx3's GM App..^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kcquilos29
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-16

JawBreakerx3's GM App..^^ Empty
PostSubject: JawBreakerx3's GM App..^^   JawBreakerx3's GM App..^^ EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Name & IGN:Name-Kyla IGN-JawBreakerx3

Time Zone:PST(Pacific Standard Time)

Experience with Maple (private or nexon):5 months in private servers and 1 and a half years with nexon.

Experience with Java:None.

Important Info not cover:I have alot of Experiences on rivate servers.:]

If you were a trial, what could you promise to the server and the members? How would you follow what you promise... (list details and action plans)If I were a trial,I can promise that I would follow what the gms tell me to do.Be nice to the members.I can also take a risk if someone in my family or friends do anything bad I can ban them or IP ban them.I'd follow what i promised by entertaining everyone who's bored..I'd do whatever things the gms tell me to do and I'd be a good trial gm because I've really wanted to be a gm the whole time i spent playing MapleStory.I can be on for 6 or 7 hours.but on weekdays I can only be on after I finish my HomeWork.:]on weekends i can be on 10:00 or 11:00 am 'till 10:00 or 11:00 pm.:]

My comments:I wish you liked my GM Application.I've been trying to be a GM.If you say that i'm soo young to be a Trial GM plz plz dont compare my age and being a Trial.i'm so srry if im young but i just want to be a Trial.:]~!Thank You So Much!~:]
Back to top Go down
kcquilos29
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-16

JawBreakerx3's GM App..^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: JawBreakerx3's GM App..^^   JawBreakerx3's GM App..^^ EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:57 am

Lol.o.o in"Mycomments" its suppose to be dontcompare myageand ME beinga trial.Lol.srry:[.and and and!!and in "Important Info notcover:I have alot of Expierence on Private Servers.again srry.o.o..tyy:]
Back to top Go down

JawBreakerx3's GM App..^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiBaboMS :: Community Forums :: GM Application-
Jump to: