AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AntiBabo...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mousey
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-21

AntiBabo... Empty
PostSubject: AntiBabo...   AntiBabo... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Hello Everyone,

A lot of you may or may not know me. If you don’t I am Mousey but my real life name is Danny. I’ve noticed in the past two weeks that everyone has been getting moody and very aggressive and there has been much more drama. It all started with the GM picking, Later there was the amazing event that Heroine (Angi) made. Not many people know what happened that day. I’ll explain it, Wednesday, February 11, 2009, Angi made three event’s in a row which were True/False, Jump Quest, and lastly Hangman. True/False was a little disruptive.

After True/False there was the Jump Quest which wasn’t that bad. And lastly the hangman event… This was one of AntiBabo’s worst sides. Nobody payed attention to Angi and it looked like she was getting frustrated by it. A lot of players acted immature and didn’t even bother to listen to Angi. Angi was trying to act nice and not get too frustrated while all this was going on.

Well to sum it up, at the end of Round One there was some arguing if he/she said the word right. A lot of people got so aggravated that they had to leave the event. I have to say I did act out a little, but I mean you don’t have to be so dramatic about it. I did log off because I did not want to get more involved with it. That’s basically all of it, but come on AntiBabo players, treat everyone right and stop being so dramatic and act your age. I’ve seen some 14-18 year olds that I thought were eleven years old.

And one more thing, VOTE more so we can get more players. =]

~Love, Danny.
Back to top Go down
Babo
Beginner
Beginner

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-01

AntiBabo... Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiBabo...   AntiBabo... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm

YEAAAA DANNY my comment is like 4 months late and you probably wont see this.. but w/e ILOVEYOU!
Back to top Go down
UnicornGummi
Manager
Manager
UnicornGummi

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job : supreme ruler of all llamas
Registration date : 2008-11-28

AntiBabo... Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiBabo...   AntiBabo... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:31 pm

ILYDANNY .