AntiBaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibabo is Always Open For All Of You!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike's GM Application. xDD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Beginner
Beginner
Mike

Male
Number of posts : 10
Job : God's Slave. ;]
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Mike's GM Application. xDD Empty
PostSubject: Mike's GM Application. xDD   Mike's GM Application. xDD EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Name: Mike

IGN: Mike

Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) / UTC + 10

Experience with Maplestory: I have played Global Maplestory since 2004 and have quit just at the beginning of this year to start playing private servers. I have spent 3.5 years playing GMS and half a year playing private servers, starting from the first private server ever made, OdinMS. I have played a fair couple of private servers and know MapleStory inside out. I have been through all kinds of experiences and have experienced the ups and downs of Maplestory.

Experience with Java: None, although I have found this really useful site I was gonna learn from because Alex had asked me to. If really needed, I will learn.

Important Information not covered: Throughout the years I have played on GMS, I spent 3 years playing legitly, the rest spent hacking. Due to this, I know of all hacks from Zenos to XP to Dark Walker's Private Server Trainer. Because of my experience with hacks, I will rarely make any false bans and would be more of use to the GMs. I am also on Christmas holidays now until January 29th. I am currently playing Pro-MS and I know I do not spend alot of my time on AntiBabo-MS but if I am chosen I will spend most of my time on AntiBabo-MS. I also have new events I thought of in mind that I might be able to try out. (E.G. Ironman) I have also noticed that alot of GMs do not come on at my time. Because of this, hackers that are in my timezone do not get banned. Without a shadow of a doubt, I believe that I would be useful to the GMs with banning hackers from my timezone (GMT/UTC + 10). I have been once chosen as a candidate on Pro-MS but has failed epically due to the fact I was not well-known. I have helped Pro-MS through its highs and its lows, helped them moderate their forums and even helped people having trouble on the chatrooms. I believe I can do the same over here. I also have a GM Handbook and know most of the GM commands which would save the GMs alot of time.

If you were a trial, what could you promise to the server and the members? How would you follow what you promise... (list details and action plans)
Fellow maplers always come first and I, if chosen as a GM would have to make sure that they are having fun and are playing fairly along with others.
- Hacking is not permitted here, any hackers will be banned immediately.
- Events are almost as important, it is crucial that fellow maplers have fun and enjoy AntiBabo-MS.
- Seeing as AntiBabo-MS's player amount is still low and growing, I would vote for AntiBabo-MS and urge my friends to come to this server.

I know I would most probably not get chosen due to my lack of popularity or my lack of activeness, but I believe that I can strongly contribute to this server. Alex had trusted me and put me up as a candidate, but I lost by 8 votes.... due to my lack or popularity. Well... I guess that ends my trial GM application.

Thank You for reading my application (if you actually read all that junk) (:

Oh yeah, I'm also going out on holidays to Queensland on Christmas, I would be back at around New Years. So I wouldn't be anywhere near a computer. Good luck to you all and I will have to see the result after I'm back. >_<

EDIT: Pro-MS is going to officially shut down for good therefore I will be spending most of my time on AntiBaboMS. ;]

Last edited by Mike on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LanaFeckedYouUp
Worker
Worker
LanaFeckedYouUp

Female
Number of posts : 59
Headline : If you can read this, Lana loves you.
Job : A PRINCESS, BUT NOT JUST A PRINCESS, I AM PRINCESS LANA, PRINCESS OF THE FAIRY PEOPLE.
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GM Application. xDD   Mike's GM Application. xDD EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:17 pm

i gotta admit, this app. is the only one that scares me into thinking i won't win. its pretty good, and i wish you good luck, but i won't wish you a win. :) nice points made. good luck mikee.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Beginner
Beginner
Mike

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GM Application. xDD   Mike's GM Application. xDD EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm

Thanks, LOL.
Good luck to you too. ;D
Back to top Go down
UnicornGummi
Manager
Manager
UnicornGummi

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job : supreme ruler of all llamas
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GM Application. xDD   Mike's GM Application. xDD EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:41 pm

gluck gluck mike.
sucks that you lost by lack of popularity
-stabs proms-
:D
Back to top Go down
Mike
Beginner
Beginner
Mike

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GM Application. xDD   Mike's GM Application. xDD EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 pm

LOL, thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Karl
Worker
Worker

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GM Application. xDD   Mike's GM Application. xDD EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:38 pm

Too much and I'm too lazy to read good luck anyways xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GM Application. xDD   Mike's GM Application. xDD Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike's GM Application. xDD
Page 1 of 1